HUE CITY TOUR(one-day)
IMPERIAL CITADEL-KHAI DINH TOMB-THIEN MU PAGODA
( Pick up, drop off guest in Hoi An or Da Nang city)
Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel in hoi an city grom 6:00 am to 7:00 am or da nang city from 07:00 am to 8:00 am, depart to Hue crossing Hai Van Tunnel which is the longest and the most modern tunnel in the Southeast Asia.
Arrive in Hue, you will visit:
– THIEN MU PAGODA, Hue’s oldest and most beautiful pagoda, considered as the symbol of religion and spirit of Hue people.
Have lunch, take a break in restaurant.
After that, we will continue to visit:
– HUE CITADEL:which was recognized by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage in 1993. Experienced many vicissitudes of history, Hue Citadel is still long-lasting and remain the cherished values. Learn about the 13 Nguyen dynasty kings ruled for over 140 years
– KHAI DINH TOMB – the most beautiful royal tombs of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings.
- Transfer by a good-condition coach.
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing.
- Mineral ater on coach and travel insurance.
- Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents)
5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch)
Above 10 years old: Full charge.
HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY!
TUẤN DŨNG TRAVEL
KÍNH CHÚC QUÝ KHÁCH CÓ MỘT CHUYẾN ĐI ĐẦY THÚ VỊ!